This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Day show and shine

Naturally the Hawk was the only Stude there out of 70 some cars,but there were some nice Mopars.
    I took the one of her and the Sorento before we left.

Robert,
    Beautiful pictures, must have been a perfect day. OBTW, the Hawk looks great, as usual
    Dan

Comment

Thanks Dan! I wish there some other Studes to show you guys, but,not many around here. One oddball car was a really well preserved Willys Lark Deluxe,I have a picture of it if anyone would like to see it,kinda fugly,but rare. Lots of neat Mopars,a 426 hemi Roadrunner,Cudas, old valiants,stuff like that.
      The little girl was in the parade twirling her battons,cute as a button,had to get a pic of her.

Comment

quote:One oddball car was a really well preserved Willys Lark Deluxe,I have a picture of it if anyone would like to see it,kinda fugly,but rare.
        Can't be any more ugly than most Studes, I'd like to see it!

sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

Hey Dave dont let Sheba see that or she will sprout an oil leak[B)]

Comment

Sorry Dave,that thing was SO Fugly it seemed to have been accidently deleted,but I was intriqed by the name "Lark Deluxe", seems there was a Lark before Studes. OTHO,mabey you guys will like this one,,62 Fury ragtop,I thought it was pretty cool.

For Lee DeLaBarre,what do you think of those pipes?

Comment

Working...
            X