This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONS of NOS Parts!!

I'm now selling the NOS stuff I bought at the Stevens Auction last Sat. on ebay...

HUNDREDS of items, all NOS: Lenses, switches, hinges, gauges, gaskets, trans. parts, carb kits, tune-up kits, trim items, much, much more! Years from the '40s on up. Also some Olds/GM NOS stuff.

I'll have listings for the next several weeks till it's all sold; so keep an eye out for what you need- I may have it, and it's all got to go!!

My ebay name is also bams50; here's a link:

There's too much to even inventory, so I'm just going through one box at a time and listing items as I come to them; so there's no telling if an item is one-of-a-kind or if there are duplicates; time will tell........

I usually ship next business day after payment receipt; and will combine purchases to save on shipping.

Good luck to all; I hope you get something you need! I bought this stuff for the sole purpose of getting it all out to those who need it- profit, loss, or break even; so help yourselves! I'll be adding more tomorrow, and will try to keep around 30 auctions per week going.

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)

We now interrupt the commercial for breaking news...

The auction results were high for the Studes as well.

The 1952 Land cruiser 4-door sold for $6,900
    the modified Avanti went for almost $19,000
    and a 57 Golden Hawk went for $7900.

If you saw the cars on the RM website before the auction, what do you think of the prices?

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I looked all three over extensively...

The Avanti was a very nice unrestored... solid underneath, complete and running... only real flaws were driver's seat split, and rear headliner half stained... but in the backseat was a replacement headliner, and a very old-looking box with BN NOS upholstery for the seat! Other than that, it just needed typical long-storage stuff: Brakes, fluids, belts/hoses, etc. done- plus faded carpet and paint...

Auction worker talked it up to me as I looked it over; said I appeared to know what to look for on these cara (thanks SDC Forum!)and asked what I thought it'd bring... I played dumb, and he said they figured such a good example sould bring "a good $7-8000".... I didn't say much, but thought to myself, if it sells for $8k, it'll be behind my van about an hour after it sells....[] As you saw, no such luck... talked to the buyer and asked what he'd been willing to pay, and he said, "Whatever it took"...

The 52 was a REALLY sweet car- solid #2, close to a #1... only flaw was sisal seat covers over originals- didn't see the seats underneath...neat story: This was bought at York in 1985 by a local; drove it home, and when Mr. Stevens saw it, he HAD to have it! Made a deal, bought it, drove it into his garage, and never used it again! Still had the 1986 inspection and reg. on the windshield- just a gorgeous, remarkably well-preserved car!

The Golden Hawk was a kind of sad case... didn't look too bad at 10 feet, but had MAJOR rust underneath on both sides, floor AND frame; plus was hit fairly hard LR; bondoed quarter, rough L door pillar; supercharger was there but in the trunk, condition unknown... looked complete and correct, and did start up, but needed a LOT to make it right; I thought the price was about double what it should have been...

All in all, the MOST AMAZING 1-seller auction I've ever been to! All the stuff was truly authentic time-capsule condition- my favorite [] And all but 3 or 4 solid, straight, and running..........[:0]

Will be a LONG time before I get over that auction; wish I had an extra $100k I could have taken with me....

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)

Comment

Working...
      X