Got the 52 Running tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the 52 Running tonight!

My good friend Tom Covington came over tonight and got my 52 running. I had been able to start it but couldn't keep it running. His magic touch
    ( and knowledge and expertise) did the trick.

Man, what a good feeling!

I also raised it on the lift and put it in all the gears and watched the rear wheels turn! A sight for sore eyes!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

That's great Leonard! I look forward to getting my 59 going on it own as well!

Randy_G
    South Bend or Bust 2007!
    God I miss chrome on cars.
    This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

That's great Leonard! I look forward to getting my 59 going on it own as well!

Randy_G
      South Bend or Bust 2007!
      God I miss chrome on cars.
      This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

quote: That's great Leonard! I look forward to getting my 59 going on it own as well!
        Great Randy, hope to see some pics of yours soon!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

quote: That's great Leonard! I look forward to getting my 59 going on it own as well!
          Great Randy, hope to see some pics of yours soon!

Comment

Congrats Len!

Lookin' good too [].

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Congrats Len!

Lookin' good too [].

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

What a beautiful engine, Leonard! You're inspiring me to get Frumpy going again! All I need are two driver's side doors, centre post, bumpers, front and rear wiring harness, body work, paint... complete rebuild on the engine... well... may-be not.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                Lotsa Larks!
                K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                Ron Smith
                Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

What a beautiful engine, Leonard! You're inspiring me to get Frumpy going again! All I need are two driver's side doors, centre post, bumpers, front and rear wiring harness, body work, paint... complete rebuild on the engine... well... may-be not.

Lotsa Larks!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
                  X