This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99K for a 56 President?

Am I missing something here? $99,171 ?!?!?! http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=68547

It must be a typo.

Probably 9,971.00 that is a good looking car though, I always thought that the 56's looked very elegant, and at the same time tough with the daul exhausts. I don't care for the seats, I would like to see something fancier that goes with the mylar door panels like that shimmery stuff with silver matalic thread.

Comment

This dealer has a nice selection of Studebaker's in all price ranges.I especially like the 62 GT

Kevin

Comment

I found the direct link to that dealers website.. http://www.tedvernon.com/studpres.htm
        The 56 is priced at $8,500, and the pics are alot bigger. That is a beautifull car.. I could see it in my garage.I'd have to clean out some of the junk, err I mean good stuff though.

Comment

I'm visiting my folks this summer, flying into Ft. Lauderdale and would love nothing more than instead of renting a car, as I plan, to show up in that cool '56. Getting it back to Washington state might be an issue, though.

Comment

One of my very favorite design years and my favorite model of the 1956 sedans. This President Classic should have been more competitive against like designs from Ford and Chevrolet. To paraphrase Edgar Kaiser: Had GM built them they would have sold like hotcakes.

Studedude1961
            --1963 Cruiser

Comment

What a beaut! Worth every penny of $8500!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe
              1957 President 2-dr
              1955 President State
              1951 Champion Biz cpe
              1963 Daytona project FS
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

That car is one totally awesome luxury 4-door sedan. Definetly one of Studebaker's finest of the 50's. I'll bet someone could drive away with it for 8500. jimmijim
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
                X