This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Inverstors

You may recall that I have a client looking for a "Supercharged Golden Hawk" I mentioned that I'd look for one, but had a 63 R2 for sale shortly. He explained that the client was not familiar with that model, so I sent him some pix of Goldie, the car I sold on ebay last year. I then get a e-mail that the client wants to fly in and buy the car ! Of course I no longer own that car, nor have I quoted a price.
    I think that price is not a issue, which of course is pleasant to hear, so I tell him about the white R2 I'm prepping and I get this back.

"I'll take a look John, we only buy high end though ... usually cars that have undergone complete and correct ground up restorations...we are also buyers of celebrity owned and factory concept cars or prototypes.

You will probably be getting a call from my associate Neil xxxx."

This is a new type of Studebaker buyer that is starting to show up, they appear to be investors, buying all the cream of the crop cars, like the 50K 4 wheel drive. I need to find this fellow a mint supercharged Hawk, so leads on exceptional cars would be great. Finders fee if we complete a deal.

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
    Studebaker News Group

64 Daytona HT
    64 R2 4 speed Challenger
    63 R2 4 speed GT Black
    63 R2 4 speed GT White
    63 GT Hawk
    63 Avanti
    62 Daytona HT
    53 Coupe

The latest Hemmings (regular not the special mags) has a page about '57 Golden Hawks and their appreciation potential. I guess Studes are finally getting some notice, although not all of them. Not surprised by the interest in the investor community.

Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    Dan White
    64 R1 GT
    64 R2 GT
    58 C Cab
    57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

That could be driving his interest. I knows the Muscle Car drags sold my R2 Lark for me.

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
      Studebaker News Group

64 Daytona HT
      64 R2 4 speed Challenger
      63 R2 4 speed GT Black
      63 R2 4 speed GT White
      63 GT Hawk
      63 Avanti
      62 Daytona HT
      53 Coupe

JDP Maryland

Comment

Watch out for a scam. NOBODY says price is not an object unless it really isn't coming out of their pocket. Nobody is too rich or too thin.

Comment

Working...
        X