This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Pans

Good morning guys. Is there anywhere I can buy floor pans for a 55 Commander Coupe? My trunk floor needs repair too where it bolts to the frame,(both sides). Thanks, and for all you mothers out there, "Happy Mother's Day"! Troy[8D]

Classic Enterprises in Barron, WI makes 'em.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Leroy Carey-----Careys Fabricating Service 5270 Dennisville Road Amelia Virginia 23003. Ph. 804-561-3526 804-241-5920. Leroy has the best replacement panels that I have seen for the C-K body styles. Give him a try. You will be satisfied. jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I just finished putting in a complete new floor from CE in my 56 wagon. I had to use a sedan floor since they do not make a exact replacement wagon floor. I am very satified with my purchase. Good Luck.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
        Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Working...
        X