This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good day for the Cruiser

I was pretty impressed after I used the Maguire's 3 step stuff on my car, so I took a few pictures. This is the car that less than 2 years ago most people would've written off. It still needs a lot of work, but at least it's kicking again. And no, this is not new paint (it's not the original paint either).
    I hope to take it to a car show tomorrow in St. Paul.

Don't see too many 66's with the venetian shades. I usually associate them with the early fifties, and I don't see too many of them either.

Nice car, Scott.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Nice car, Scott [^]. Have a great time at the car show. Take some pics and post them...especially ones of the rest of the Studes that show up.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'll try to get some pictures. It's mostly a Buick show, but there will be other makes there, too.

I didn't like the shades in the back at first, but they're an insteresting item and keep the sun off the top of the back seat. I think I'll keep them.
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Scott, do you have pictures of your car before you used the Maguires? My 65 has nasty dull paint and I've been looking for something to use on it. Yours looks pretty nice.

Thanks. Erik

Comment

That Maguires is good stuff. I use it on my Nova and use the spray quik wax before show it really gleamsin the sun

Comment

Here's a picture from last summer. This was probably after a wash, but no wax or anything. I think you can see the difference on the hood.

"Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Working...
              X