SPRING IS HERE!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPRING IS HERE!!!!!

Only day of the year you can do this without glue.

Well, I don't know about an egg standing on end, but I know it is spring because when I walked out of the house my black Ford F150 had a fine layer of yellow dust (pine pollen) covering it. Yep, the cold weather maybe leaving down in eastern North Carolina, but the yellow pollen is upon us. And oh yeh, I'd rather it be warm and have to clean the car than it be cold. Gettin' old and the blood is thinning out fast.
    Joe Roberts
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Well, I don't know about an egg standing on end, but I know it is spring because when I walked out of the house my black Ford F150 had a fine layer of yellow dust (pine pollen) covering it. Yep, the cold weather maybe leaving down in eastern North Carolina, but the yellow pollen is upon us. And oh yeh, I'd rather it be warm and have to clean the car than it be cold. Gettin' old and the blood is thinning out fast.
      Joe Roberts
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Yep, the snow has all but melted revealing all the mud that I have to cover with grass from all the digging I did to run gas and hydro to my new garage. When you can't see it, you don't worry about it!
        Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Yep, the snow has all but melted revealing all the mud that I have to cover with grass from all the digging I did to run gas and hydro to my new garage. When you can't see it, you don't worry about it!
          Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Working...
          X