This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dads 1960 lark conv.

hello friends i am new here, i just wanted to talk about my dads 1960 lark conv it was black with a white top and red inter,i wish i could have held on to it but he died in 1963 and i was only 3 so that why i dont have it i will trying to track it down we are from cumberland maryland

Good luck with that.

I also once owned a '60 Convertible and selling it was right up there with some of the stupidist things I ever did.

Comment

A 60 Lark convertible is one of my dream Studebakers,with a V-8 of course. The early(59-61) stubby type Larks are my favorite looking,and the rag tops are so cute you could hug them.
      One pops up on E-Bay now and then,but if its in good condition the price will floor you.
      OTOH,if you bought a basket case and set out to retsore it,it would no doubt end up costing you even more,especially if there are serious rust issues.
      Good luck!
      Speaking of rag-tops,I just got to fondel my first Pontiac Solstice ("sold" sign on it)this morning,at the GM dealer.I asked what they handeled like as I looked over the big meaty tires and big disc brakes on such a small car.
      The salesman replys,"damned if I know,no one heres ever driven one,we've got two so far and both were sold before they came in."
      These will never save the General,but its nice to see they have a few real "car" people left in the organization.

Comment

Working...
      X