Leaf springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf springs

I replaced the front springs on my M-5 last year. I have the old ones still, in fact laying in the drive under the oak tree. (ask my wife) They sagged just about flat not quite, that is why I replaced them. I can't bear to just toss them and let the Monday night scrappers come and take them. They are free to anyone who might need them. Remember I replaced them for a reason but if you have worse they might be worth the price. I also have an old door panel that could be used for a pattern not much else but that is free to a good home also. Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but it is so hard to just toss them. email me if you are interested

Gee, I wonder if they would fit Mr. Ed ('62 Champ)? His front springs are bending slightly the wrong way. If the M-5 is a heavier pickup, the springs would have less weight to lift. Anyone know? It would sure help Ed!

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Gee, I wonder if they would fit Mr. Ed ('62 Champ)? His front springs are bending slightly the wrong way. If the M-5 is a heavier pickup, the springs would have less weight to lift. Anyone know? It would sure help Ed!

Lotsa Larks!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
      X