This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Spring Carlisle?

I'm going Sat. plus Sun. AM... would like to say hello if you're there!

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)

Is Carlisle this weekend? Champ.[8D]

Comment

I am going on Fri. Sat it just too crowded and it is supposed to rain!

Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      58 C Cab
      57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

Yes, this weekend! Didn't realize it till my Old Cars Weekly came in the mail...[:0]

Never been to Carlisle at all; always too busy, or found out too late; so I'm taking my van, tow dolly, and some $$... who knows...?[]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dan White

I am going on Fri. Sat it just too crowded and it is supposed to rain!

Dan White
          64 R1 GT
          64 R2 GT
          Actually, wouldn't rain help to keep the crowd down a little?

Comment

It always rains at Carlisle...and Hersey.

I'll be passing through on Saturday morning; heading to the Keystone Region Spring Banquet and dinner theater at Allenberry Resort, six miles south in Boiling Springs.
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Carlisle is a lot of fun. But if you're only going to see Studebakers, don't get your hopes up because most times there are very few of them there.

Comment

Rockne, if you want to say hello when you're there Sat., you could call my cell- 315-440-7351... no big deal if you're unable- just fun to put a face with the forum posts...

To 15G, I love and am interested in most cars from the 30s to the 70s; in fact I have a mint 65 Lincoln Conv., and am picking up a 65 sedan in Harrisburg while I'm down there... but made arrangements to leave it another week if I buy something at Carlisle...

Comment

I'll be there Friday, planning on leaving the house at 0 dark 30.

Comment

I'm working in Carlisle tomorrow and may take off at lunch and come over to the show. I'll be there sat also unless it rains to hard then I'll go to the auction. I was going to bring my Lark to sell, but don't want to take it if its going to rain.

Jeff Sheaffer
                    Driving the past into the future

Comment

I may leave tomorrow afternoon (about 4.5 hours away)... if not I'll also leave at 0 dark 30; hoping to arrive by beer 30...

Comment

I got my carb back from T-Bow today so, if you see a Sahara Sand 51 Starlight flying low through Carlisle tomorrow, you know Dave's the Man!

I know, it's supposed to rain. This car is equipped with wipers.

DRIVE 'EM IF YA GOT 'EM
                        Brad Johnson,
                        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Did go Sat... and froze! Raw, windy, driving rain... and still enjoyed it! Can't imagine what it must be like when half the vendors aren't closed or gone...[8D]

Saw several Studes; 3 Lark convs., 62 Lark sedan, etc... most intriguing was a black 62 GT, red int., factory 4 spd., looked solid throughout, probably #2-3 condition- price was $10,500...

Was that a good deal?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Did go Sat... and froze! Raw, windy, driving rain... and still enjoyed it! Can't imagine what it must be like when half the vendors aren't closed or gone...[8D]

Saw several Studes; 3 Lark convs., 62 Lark sedan, etc... most intriguing was a black 62 GT, red int., factory 4 spd., looked solid throughout, probably #2-3 condition- price was $10,500...

Was that a good deal?

I believe that car belongs (belonged?) to Bob Wilson of Delaware. I was there on Thu and Fri, but couldn't face the rain on Sat, so don't know if it sold or not.

Skip Lackie
                            Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
                            X