Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker Literature (Catalogs/Postcards)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Literature (Catalogs/Postcards)

Do we have any collectors of Stude Catalogs/Postcards onlist? As I live in an apartment with only 1 carport, I can't have another (ie stude) car so have purchased some literature on Ebay, at reasonable prices.

I'd be interested to learn of any reference books listing said items, one seller asked me to email him in a month and he'd forward his master postcard list to me. I have faith in him as his stuff is good (awaiting arrival in a week or so) and his prices are reasonable.

Comments anyone???

John Clements

Avantilover your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!

In each of Fred K. Fox's feature articles in Turning Wheels, he gives a reference list of literature for that particular vehicle, or series of vehicles. I can't think of any overall listing. A list of all the literature, post cards, etc. over Studebaker's 114 years of vehicle making would be huge. Do you want to specialize in one model of car, period of time or type of material? That would help. I have one room plus a walk in closet FULL of auto literature, but I don't think of myself as a literature collecter.

Gary L.
    1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
    1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studegary

In each of Fred K. Fox's feature articles in Turning Wheels, he gives a reference list of literature for that particular vehicle, or series of vehicles. I can't think of any overall listing. A list of all the literature, post cards, etc. over Studebaker's 114 years of vehicle making would be huge. Do you want to specialize in one model of car, period of time or type of material? That would help. I have one room plus a walk in closet FULL of auto literature, but I don't think of myself as a literature collecter.

Gary L.
      1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
      1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
      I'm concentrating on the 1960s at present, started with Avanti, but also Lark and Cruiser as there was/is material on those too, and look forward to receiving my first issue of Turning Wheels in a month or so. Unfortunately, I don't see an online archive for the magazine, so won't be able to read Fred's previous articles.

I don't have the space in my apartment for much stuff, so I'll be selective.

Thanks for the reply.

John Clements

Avantilover your South Australian Studebaker lover!!!
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Working...
      X