raffle tickets at York. As it happens, a good friend of over 40 years,
    died after a long bout with cancer. As often happens,life and sometimes
    death,gets in the way of Studebaker fun, and in this case I chose to do
    the Right Thing. Again please accept my apology. If anyone is interested
    in getting tickets, go to http://www.georgiastudebaker.com/ The Truck
    will be raffled off April 1st at the Georgia State Meet. Thanks for
    understanding, Pat

Hey, Pat!

I'd like to take a $20 chance (10 tickets) on that great looking truck, but the web site doesn't say how to purchase and pay for the raffle.

If I send you a check along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope, will you send me my stubs? I also need an address.

Regardss,
    Bob Feaganes (stude53)

P.S. Ill bet you get some more takers if you publish your answer here.

Comment

That'll work Bob. Make check payable to South Georgia Studebaker Drivers Club. Mail to V.P.Skelly 5 White Pine Ct. Savannah Ga. 31406

Comment

Yep, I went around asking everyone about the tickets and no one knew...I will send $20 also.

Norm
        58 Transtar 1 ton dually PU
        58 2 door wagon
        Norm
        58 Transtar 1 ton dually PU
        58 2 door wagon
        Davenport, Fl

Comment

Yep.....like Stude53 said "another taker!"

I'm mailing ya check today.GOOD LOOKING TRUCK!!

Guess I could use another truck around here.
          LM

Comment

Yeah gaboy, that would make that perfect "driver" you've been lookin' for![}][)]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President 2-dr
            1955 President State
            1951 Champion Biz cpe
            1963 Daytona project FS
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Pat Skelly

That'll work Bob. Make check payable to South Georgia Studebaker Drivers Club. Mail to V.P.Skelly 5 White Pine Ct. Savannah Ga. 31406
              I forgot to add that we need your phone number, so we can call, to give you the good news.

Comment

OK Pat, YOU'RE driving to California, NOT US!!!

Matthew Burnette, the 15 year old Stude nut. South Georgia Chapter
                [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/yelstude2.jpg [/img]
                63 Daytona HT (my car),57 Silver Hawk, 51 Champ Starlight, 63 GT Hawk,64 Commander Wagonaire,59 Scotsman P/U,56 Champ 2 door,81 Avanti II,56 Sky Hawk,65 Daytona 2 door,62 Cruiser,55 P/U(V-8)
                MANY more Studes and a few parts cars

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Yeah gaboy, that would make that perfect "driver" you've been lookin' for![}][)]

WOO HOO........I can imagine the looks I would get in traffic in the Atlanta area ! (BET THEY WOULD GET OUTA MY WAY!!)

Also remember how dreadful it was to steer them in tight spots!

It got P.S. Pat ??
                  LM

Comment

A 51 dump truck with POWER STEERING??? NO WAY! But it does have a fresh rebuilt power brake booster on it. It's not that bad to get around in. I do know of a guy in the Atlanta area with a 62 Stude army truck... [:0][xx(]

63 Daytona HT (my car),57 Silver Hawk, 51 Champ Starlight, 63 GT Hawk,64 Commander Wagonaire,59 Scotsman P/U,56 Champ 2 door,81 Avanti II,56 Sky Hawk,65 Daytona 2 door,62 Cruiser,55 P/U(V-8)

Comment

Just kidding about the power steering! I knew that just wanted to get a "rise" out of the club!
                      LM

Comment

I just want a low number drawn....
                        A real low number...
                        A really, really low number
                        Jeff (buy early, and often) Rice[8D]

quote:Originally posted by gaboy

Just kidding about the power steering! I knew that just wanted to get a "rise" out of the club!
                        LM
                        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

So, I'm guessing you were one of the first to buy a ticket Jeff?

Comment

Holding #001 (or is it #0001)...and a few more...
                            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

So, I'm guessing you were one of the first to buy a ticket Jeff?

DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
                            Ocala, FL.
                            '37 Coupe Express
                            '37 Coupe Express Trailer
                            '61 Hawk

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

LAST CHANCE TO BUY TICKETS!!! TO BE GIVEN AWAY SATURDAY, APRIL 1st at the 3rd Georgia State Meet in Savannah, GA!!! HURRY!!!

Truck has new bed, interior, tires, brakes, and MUCH more! To make it more desirable, it has NO rust and is a VERY straight truck. 245 Big Six with 4-speed and 2-speed rear. Good Luck!

To buy tickets: Make check payable to South Georgia Studebaker Drivers Club. Mail to V.P.Skelly 5 White Pine Ct. Savannah Ga. 31406

Matthew Burnette, the 16 year old Stude nut. South Georgia Chapter

And here: http://community.webshots.com/user/mbstudepagetwo

Comment

Working...
                              X