This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I'm bringing to York to sell

Since we can now post ads, here are some items I am bringing to York this weekend:

1. I'll have a few of the sets of wood letters for the reproduction of the Stude parts counter sign. Excellent copies of original in 3/4" birch plywood, same material and paint color (maroon) as 1940's signs. Tall letters 6-1/2" high, small ones 3-1/8". $400/set.
    More info at http://www.studegarage.com/sign.htm

2. I'll also bring some sparkly silver vinyl lettering with the Studebaker logo used on the M truck and '41 car horn buttons. These are 26" long, the S is 5-1/2" high. OK for outdoor use or stick on your living room or garage wall. $25 each.

3. A T86-1E overdrive transmission from a 2R6 truck (Commander engine). Great shape, 6 volt solenoid. $300.

4. A T96-1A overdrive transmission from a '50s Champ car, 6 volt solenoid. Also in great shape. $125.

5. A completely refinished Quad Duty heater for an M truck, has a brand new motor. Tan paint to match M truck interior. $200.

I'm only allowed 5 items here, so I'll see you in York. I'll be at Geeorge Rohrbach's table. He'll have some LED "bulbs" for 6 and 12 volt cars. I put some in my M5 taillights to gain 0.2 seconds on having them come on. That's about 18 feet at 60 mph when a "tuner" is tailgating you.

Gary Ash
    Dartmouth, MA
    '48 M5
    '65 Wagonaire Commander
    '63 Wagonaire Standard
    Pictures and stories of Studebaker cars and trucks, including 1965 Wagonaire, 1963 Wagonaire, 1953 Commander Starliner, and 1948 M5 half-ton pickup truck. Test drive the Wagonaire. Stereo sound from 1965 music. Cars owned by Gary Ash, Dartmouth, Mass.

Wow, Gary, I didn't know that 26 inch silvery lettering would fit on a horn button

Wish I could be close enough to go to York. Maybe one day....

But those LED "bulbs" do make a big difference in speed of "coming on" and in brightness. I like 'em.

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Current_Avacar.gif[/img=left] - DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
    The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
    "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
    The Red-Headed Amazon
    Deep in the heart of Texas

Comment

Working...
    X