Sad Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day.

Today is a sad day for me. Had to sell my beloved Hawk. Sold it on ebay to a guy in Texas. Gets shipped tomorrow. Boy am I gonna miss her. Guess I`ll be Studeless for awhile till finances say other wise. Everyone have a nice day.
    Dan

Dan Webster
    Santa Clarita, Ca.
    62 GT Hawk

BUMMER! Dan, here's hoping things turn your way again. World ain't quite right without your Studebaker.[B)]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

BUMMER! Dan, here's hoping things turn your way again. World ain't quite right without your Studebaker.[B)]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Dan: I'm sorry to hear about your plight. We own a 1961 Hawk, and 1963 Avanti, three antique sprint cars (dirt track race cars) and a 2000 Chrysler 300M. I couldn't bear to part with any of them. They become part of you. I guess, however, if our financial situation dictated, I would have to make a very hard decision. I hope that day never comes. GOOD LUCK and know that down the road there is that pristine Hawk waiting for a new, loving home and owner. You will be reunited.

toyman

Comment

Dan: I'm sorry to hear about your plight. We own a 1961 Hawk, and 1963 Avanti, three antique sprint cars (dirt track race cars) and a 2000 Chrysler 300M. I couldn't bear to part with any of them. They become part of you. I guess, however, if our financial situation dictated, I would have to make a very hard decision. I hope that day never comes. GOOD LUCK and know that down the road there is that pristine Hawk waiting for a new, loving home and owner. You will be reunited.

toyman

Comment

Sorry to hear about your situation. I've been there. Sold a 48 Champion conv.back in 67, still regret it. I've owned my Hawk for 28 years and I hope to live a long time yet and leave it to a desendant. Havent decided which one yet NT

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Sorry to hear about your situation. I've been there. Sold a 48 Champion conv.back in 67, still regret it. I've owned my Hawk for 28 years and I hope to live a long time yet and leave it to a desendant. Havent decided which one yet NT

Neil Thornton
              Hazlehurst, GA
              '57 Silver Hawk
              '56 Sky Hawk
              '51 2R16 dump truck
              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
              X