View Full Version : I need a part number..

02-09-2006, 10:03 PM
for the front "outrigger" frame member that the front body mount attaches to. I need the numbers for both sides. I checked my parts book and I can't seem to find it. All I see is the basic frame-the outriggers aren't shown. However, they are shown in the body parts catalogue only to illustrate the mounts.. I'm hoping NOS members are still available or if not, good rust free ones..

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

02-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Check Classic Enterprises. They have them for coupes and hts, and for lark types they have something called a floor support, that sounds like it could be what you want. TW or www.ClassicEnt.com

Paul R

02-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Also, it seems that much of the stock they have at SASCO is for 60's Larks, including lots of body parts. I'm sure they can help you by phone since you can't spot a part number in the book.

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup

02-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Thanks Paul. Classic Enterprises has them.

63 Lark 2dr Sedan