This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSMCD Video ?

Are there any videos of the PSMCD Drags that can be bought ? I have wanted to see and hear Studes going down the strip. Thanks ,Neil G

Yes! $15 in USA,or $20 in Canada. Mail check or money order to:
    Jerry Palma
    5027 S Slaven Road
    Montezuma In 47862-8044.
    This info is from the Jan 2006 issue of TW. Jerry Palma is an uncle to Bob Palma,the editor of the Co-operator.[Neil,have you not yet joined SDC???[:0]] Apparently,the movie is VHS only,not DVD.[over 2 hrs long] I didn't have a VCR that worked ,till recently,so I didn't order the 'tape' yet either,but I will now that you reminded me of it.

Studieous Maximus
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

MUSCLE CAR DRAGS ARE COMING ON AT 11 O'CLOCK EASTERN TIME ON SPEED CHANNEL. I BELIEVE THIS IS THE PROGRAM WHERE I POSSIBLY SAW MR.BIGGS. CHAMP[8D]

Comment

Champ--what day???

Studieous Maximus
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

TODAY-2/O5/06! CHAMP[8D]

Comment

Thanks Champ! Got to see it. Too damn many commercials on all TV now days,though!!!

Studieous Maximus
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

For those that missed the action (as I did) the show will repeat tonight at 12 midnight on channel 123 (speed channel) eastern time.

Also, good to check the web for all upcoming shows.

This channel is for Time Warner Cable, may be different for other cable companies.

Comment

I AGREE WITH YOU ON TO MANY COMERCIALS,BUT IT WAS NICE TO SEE SEVERAL STUDES. ON T.V. BTW I'M NOT SURE IF THAT WAS MR.BIGGS IN BACKGROUND OF STUDE TOMATOE AFTER TAKING A SECOND LOOK, BUT THE BEER BELLY LOOKED SIMULAR JUST KIDDING MR.BIGGS![8D]CHAMP

Comment

The show that was on today is not 2005 but an earlier one. There is also one on this coming tuesday at 10 pm eastern.
                  sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

-Agreed- the intervue with Ted H was worth sitting through the commercials.

Studieous Maximus
                    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
                    X