This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail-gater

They jus' keep a-followin' me home![}] This thing filled my rearview mirror for some 50 miles er so.[8D] Other'n hangin' so close, it was well-mannered the whole way to my place.
    Poor thing told me it ain't had the pleasure of cruisin' the hiways since pert nearly 1990 er so![:0] Damn shame. Cause she's happy to go wherever you spins her steering wheel. Sings right nice thru her ol' Cheery Bombs. I guess we'll find 'er a home right soon.[img] http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/...0_S2400370.JPG [/img]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

Hey! MR. Biggs, that looks like a nice Hawk. What's the plan for it?
    I am looking for a car. johnr@sonic.com []

Comment

I say it again "luckiest man alive". Very nice truck n car. I will take either one.What low price on the hawk?

Comment

Yep, he's a bird lover, for sure. He just can't help adding to his flock.

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup

Paul Simpson
        "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
        The Red-Headed Amazon
        Deep in the heart of Texas

Comment

Guys, my hands are tied on this. This Hawk (and another one) are/were destined for ebay before I ever went after the first one.
          I've driven this one a bit and it runs great. It's 4bbl needs (and is getting) a rebuild as it had set too long, dry.
          I'm doing that, a tune-up and addressing a few other minor details before it goes in the block. It HAS some rust issues but not horrible. Mostly it's from being ill-stored the past 16 years.
          Pictures and specifics will abound when it goes on ebay.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President 2-dr
          1955 President State
          1951 Champion Biz cpe
          1963 Daytona project FS
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X