This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: '51 Commander left/front fender

Apparently, Stella has been in an accident at some point in her life. The driver's side front fender needs some work.

I'm not holding my breath here, but wanted to know if anyone might have a replacement fender. Mine might be able to be repaired, but thought I'd ask regardless.

Thanks.

1951 Commander Starlight Coupe (aka "Stella")

Where are you located?

Comment

Birmingham, Alabama

quote:Originally posted by whacker

Where are you located?

Comment

Be careful, Eric! A 50 Champion LOOKS like a fine fit - until you try.[xx(] '51 Commander OR Champion will work on Stella. When you find your "better" fender, save yours to sell.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Still looking for that perfect left, front fender.

The ballpark quote on getting mine repaired was almost half of what I bought her for!

Comment

I found a 51 Commander Landcruiser on Monday, it was in fairly bad shape overall, but the front left fender was intact. It had some rust through around the vent. If this sounds like something you may be interested in I would be glad to go back and shoot some pics to send to you.

Comment

Just sent you an email. Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by cwinston

I found a 51 Commander Landcruiser on Monday, it was in fairly bad shape overall, but the front left fender was intact. It had some rust through around the vent. If this sounds like something you may be interested in I would be glad to go back and shoot some pics to send to you.

Comment

Working...
              X