This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing truck

this is a cry for help.iam a new member and have had a 1949 stud truck stolen from me in orange county california.i have been working on this truck for about a year and have owned it as well as a 1954 stud.for about 8yrs.any body in this forum or local members please be on the look out for anybody poping up with a new truck that dosnt look or feel right. i had made the biggest mistake of not haveing paper work.but have plenty of friends and family that know the truck.i thank you for letting me into your stud,family.

Do you have any current pictures?
    Have the authorities been notified?
    Do you have the serial number?
    How is it equipped (parts wise)?

This community is pretty wired when it comes to complete vehicles.
    Loose parts is another thing.

Almost all the local chapters can be notified to keep an eye out...
    But the local authorities need to be the first.

quote:Originally posted by bacardi

this is a cry for help.iam a new member and have had a 1949 stud truck stolen from me in orange county california.i have been working on this truck for about a year and have owned it as well as a 1954 stud.for about 8yrs.any body in this forum or local members please be on the look out for anybody poping up with a new truck that dosnt look or feel right. i had made the biggest mistake of not haveing paper work.but have plenty of friends and family that know the truck.i thank you for letting me into your stud,family.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

There's the big, annual swap meet in Turlock, CA this weekend[}] It could make a showing there! What's it look like color and interior-wise? There's a forum member that's gonna be there all day, Saturday.
      There's always a boatload of vintage vehicles offered there. Both INside the event and out.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Mr. Biggs how come you keep all these swap meets and goodies for yourself and do not tell any one about them till the last day?

Comment

Sorry about that[V] I've known about it for some time. Fact is, forum member, Dick Steinkamp tried his best to get me to join him at Turlock tomorrow. I guess since I put it outta my head for myself, I didn't think about it as a heads up item.
          There's at least two old car swap meets at Turlock every year, but the January one is the doozie!
          Last year I went there with Dick and a friend of his. We made a day of it and really just skimmed the surface. There IS Stude stuff to be found there but you hafta dig to find it. There was only one person there that was selling only Stude stuff and he didn't have that much.
          My problem is I've got enough stuff here to put on a swap meet of my own![:0][xx(] I try to resist dragging any more home![8D]

Dick's gonna swing by here tomorrow evening. I'll get to see if he's gleaned any goodies. Last year he bought very little while I had a hard time hauling all I bought out to my car![}]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President 2-dr
          1955 President State
          1951 Champion Biz cpe
          1963 Daytona project FS
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X