X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquidating Studebaker Parts

Calling on all Buyers and Owners,
    Gardners Auto Parts and Classic Muscle,
    would like to announce the liquidation of OEM Auto Parts.
    Parts from 1906 to 1980, OEM new in the Box. We are dumping these parts, we have over one million dollars in parts for vehicles like
    Studebaker, Packard, Hudson, and Nash.
    Contact our Nashville Office for any information regarding an inventory list and/or any questions about any parts available. Contact Mike @ 615-244-0740.

Gardners Auto Parts
    Classic Muscle
    Nashville TN.

Please note: No sheet metal or interior parts.

I called this place as soon as this notice was posted. Left my Ph# and E-mail address with the nice gal that answered and promised I'd hear back that day. Still no word. Maybe they sold the lot to someone else.[V]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

hey Mr biggs i called them to . no response as of yet

Comment

Got on their website and got lost. ??????? I don't get it.

-Home of John Studebaker-

Comment

Comment

I got this reply. I have't contacted since. They may be very busy.

We're in the middle of inventorying the parts at the moment, so I
            can't give you exact information, but we do have several gasket sets,
            at least one carb, various gaskets, some suspension parts, electrical
            parts, and some brake parts. We might also have some pistons,
            connecting rods, valves, and other engine related parts, but we're not
            far enough along in the inventory of the place to know for certain if
            any of those are for Studes. We do NOT have any body panels, hubcabs,
            or interior parts (one or two might turn up, but I highly doubt it).
            There are a number of engine blocks that we have yet to identify the
            make and model of, along with engine heads and crankshafts. Any one
            of those might turn out to be Studebacker or not. I have seen parts
            (mainly gasket sets) which range from 1920s to 1960s-era Studes. If
            you have any specific parts/years requests, I can see if I can find
            any.

The inside of the place looks like the warehouse at the end of Raiders
            of the Lost Ark, so it's taking us a great deal of time to figure out
            where everything is and what it is.

Brian Drake

On 1/8/06, David Woodcox <timberoosteratmsn.com> wrote:
            > craigslist Advisory: Fraud and Scam Warning!
            > Please read our scam advisory page before replying to this message:
            > http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html
            >
            > This warning is automatically attached to
            > ALL craigslist forwarded emails
            > What kind of studebaker parts do you have?

Dave in IN
            1964 GT Hawk
            sigpic
            '89 Ford Festiva
            '90 Ford F250 4x4
            '18 Kia Soul
            '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
            '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Unfortunately, as you can see from
              the sample photos here (http://photobucket.com/albums/f363/CMGAPL/) most
              of the inventory is in disarray. Many of the original part numbers and
              descriptions on the package have been obliterated. We are struggling to
              identify what many of these items are. Additionally, the facility is so
              crowded with parts that we have no space to attempt to organize the
              material at this time. We have done a preliminary inventory of the items
              which are most easy to identify. In order to meet our contractual
              obligations and to free up space so that we can hope to get the rest of
              the items inventoried, we have decided to do the following:

All parts which have been inventoried as of January 20th, 2006 will be
              offered for immediate sale on a first come, first serve basis. All parts
              will be sold AS IS. Any parts NOT sold by March 1st, 2006 will be
              destroyed or sold for scrap. We hate to do this, but in order to make
              space available to do a proper inventory, we MUST make room. In hopes of
              selling as many parts as possible, the pricing on items is as follows:

Simple Gaskets (i.e. Exhaust, water outlet, oil pan, carb. gaskets, etc.)
              are $1
              Gasket KITS (i.e. Full conversion, valve grinding, carb. rebuild kits,
              etc.) are $5
              Small hard parts (i.e. Thermostats, chokes, etc.) are $2
              Large hard parts (i.e. Heads, carbs, etc.) are $50
              Engine blocks (if available) are $200

Please note that these prices do NOT include shipping. 10% discount for
              orders over $100, and anyone wishing to buy an entire LOT (i.e. ALL
              Studebaker or other make) of parts PRESENTLY inventoried will receive a
              25% discount. Below is a sample listing of the parts which we have
              presently inventoried:

Fitzgerald Oil Pan Gasket Kit KS37691 Qty. 1

Victor Pushrod Coverset PS 38254 Qty. 1
              National Gasket Headset HS 2531-S Qty. 1
              Fitzgerald Timing Cover & Seal Set TC 36207 Qty. 1
              McCord Timing Cover & Seal Set ES-36174-1 Qty. 2
              Auto Gear Std. Trans. Kit T96-55A Qty. 7

Tow-Well Trailer Hitch 1949 Champion S03 Qty. 1
              Studebaker 6 Cyl. Engine Block Unknown Qty. 1
              Fel-Pro Oil Pan Set 36-50 OS-4423D Qty. 2
              Fel-Pro Headset 51-54 HS1062 Qty. 1
              Natonal Gaskets Oil Pan Set 6 Cyl. 39-54 ES-115 Qty. 1
              To obtain a complete listing of parts (in an Excel document format, if you
              have MS Office installed on your machine, you have Excel, if not, you can
              download and install OpenOffice for free here: http://www.openoffice.org/
              and this will allow you to view the file) send an email to:
              classicmuscle_33@netzero.net. If you're going to be in the area and wish to
              view the parts in person, please call 615-244-0740 to schedule an
              appointment. Please note that in the case of the gasket kits, SOME but
              NOT all may have had their packaging damaged and we CANNOT be certain that
              they are complete. We will ship the best kits FIRST and we advise that if
              that you're concerned parts may be missing, order a second kit (if
              available) to better the chances of you getting the parts you need.

I apologize if anyone who contacted us before now did not get a response. Some of the email addresses were written down incorrectly and we were unable to find a contact phone number to get the correct address. Also, we're trying to find someone to buy our ENTIRE stock of alternators/generators and parts necessary to repair same, so if you know of anyone who would be interested in those, please have them contact us. Please note that the alternator/generators and parts are EXTREMELY disorganzied and we will be unable to provide a detailed listing of those.

Thank you.

Mike Nezer

Comment

This guy, Mike Nezer, is a scammer out to rip you off. Look at "rip-off report.com" and see what he did with his sandblasting business. He is wanted in Florida and several other states for fraud. He is currently being investigated by the FBI.

Comment

Working...
                X