This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark Parts

I have an excess of Lark sheet metal ranging from '59 to '66. I will take offers from $10 to $50 for them. Let me know your needs. If any one is coming through Amarillo on the way to Omaha, these things could be something that you could make a profit on if you have a booth at the meet. I also have a pretty decent '59 2 door body and frame that you can have for nothing. 806-383-5022

Thanks to all who bid on the camper.

Gib

Gib, save something '63ish for me. One of these days (a year or two) I hope to recreate my family's blue Lark 4-door that I grew up riding around in (and at least Amarillo is in the same state, though it is a "fur piece" to drive to from Austin). I have ordered the Lark Photo Archive by Ed Reynolds, so I can try to identify the trim level that we had.

By the way, did the Cal Farley Boys Ranch ever find a pair of headlight rims for their beautifully restored '55 E7 truck?

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Current_Avacar.gif[/img=left] - DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
    The Red-Headed Amazon
    Deep in the heart of Texas

Paul Simpson
    "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
    The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Gib, save something '63ish for me. One of these days (a year or two) I hope to recreate my family's blue Lark 4-door that I grew up riding around in (and at least Amarillo is in the same state, though it is a "fur piece" to drive to from Austin). I have ordered the Lark Photo Archive by Ed Reynolds, so I can try to identify the trim level that we had.

By the way, did the Cal Farley Boys Ranch ever find a pair of headlight rims for their beautifully restored '55 E7 truck?

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Current_Avacar.gif[/img=left] - DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
      The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
      "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
      The Red-Headed Amazon

Comment

Studegib, do you happen to have a grill panel for a 59-60 Lark in good shape? I'm in need of one for my Lark project. let me know. silverbullethawk1959@yahoo.com

Long Island Chapter Spotlight Editor
        1955 Studebaker President Street rod
        1960 Studebaker Lark 6 (project)
        1971 Avanti II (For Sale)
        1978 Plymouth Super Coupe (For sale in the near future)
        1978 Dodge Super Coupe (For Sale)

John Reich

1955 Studebaker President
        1960 Studebaker Lark (For Sale)
        1962 Studebaker GT Hawk

Comment

Studegib, do you happen to have a grill panel for a 59-60 Lark in good shape? I'm in need of one for my Lark project. let me know. silverbullethawk1959@yahoo.com

Long Island Chapter Spotlight Editor
          1955 Studebaker President Street rod
          1960 Studebaker Lark 6 (project)
          1971 Avanti II (For Sale)
          1978 Plymouth Super Coupe (For sale in the near future)
          1978 Dodge Super Coupe (For Sale)

John Reich

1955 Studebaker President
          1960 Studebaker Lark (For Sale)
          1962 Studebaker GT Hawk

Comment

Yup, I'm sure that I do have a decent grill panel; just have to find one in good shape or one that is easily straightened. Now, we need to find someone coming thru Amarillo on the way to Omaha, and someopone else from Long Island going to Omaha. I'll let you know what I find, soon.

Gib

Comment

Yup, I'm sure that I do have a decent grill panel; just have to find one in good shape or one that is easily straightened. Now, we need to find someone coming thru Amarillo on the way to Omaha, and someopone else from Long Island going to Omaha. I'll let you know what I find, soon.

Gib

Comment

I need a complete front clip for my 60 convertible and a rear seat.
                Steve

Steve
                53 Commander Hardtop
                55 Commander Conestoga
                60 Lark Convertible
                49 2R15 Stakebed
                Steve

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!

53 Commander Hardtop, A/T, P/S
                55 Commander Conestoga
                60 Lark Regal Convertible, A/T
                59 Lark 4 Door Parts Car
                62 Champ 7E7, A/T
                49 2R15 Stakebed

Comment

I need a complete front clip for my 60 convertible and a rear seat.
                  Steve

Steve
                  53 Commander Hardtop
                  55 Commander Conestoga
                  60 Lark Convertible
                  49 2R15 Stakebed
                  Steve

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!

53 Commander Hardtop, A/T, P/S
                  55 Commander Conestoga
                  60 Lark Regal Convertible, A/T
                  59 Lark 4 Door Parts Car
                  62 Champ 7E7, A/T
                  49 2R15 Stakebed

Comment

Hey DilloCrafter, when you get ready to build that Lark, let me know. My grandad has 2 63 Lark 4 door parts cars. One's a Cruiser, the other a base model 6 cylinder. The 6 banger car is minus the dash, as it was perfect and is going in my Lark. However, it's a factory AC car (and all that stuff is still there), although it has no heater. [?]

Comment

Hey DilloCrafter, when you get ready to build that Lark, let me know. My grandad has 2 63 Lark 4 door parts cars. One's a Cruiser, the other a base model 6 cylinder. The 6 banger car is minus the dash, as it was perfect and is going in my Lark. However, it's a factory AC car (and all that stuff is still there), although it has no heater. [?]

Comment

I need rust-free front fenders, doors, and rocker panels for a 60 Lark Convertible. I also need the pot metal chrome pieces that go on the door. Do you have any? Thanks.

Comment

I need rust-free front fenders, doors, and rocker panels for a 60 Lark Convertible. I also need the pot metal chrome pieces that go on the door. Do you have any? Thanks.

Comment

Oh yea, also need a 61 hood.

Nate

Comment

Oh yea, also need a 61 hood.

Nate

Comment

Working...
                              X