PDA

View Full Version : 64 Daytona parts

hammerlane
12-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Since there is not a swap meet spot on this forum I hope I do not offend any one by trying to sell som parts that I have left over from my project. Complte steering systum and front brakes for above auto. e mail me with any questions
hammerlane @ insightbb.com

Dick Steinkamp
12-30-2005, 10:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by hammerlane

Since there is not a swap meet spot on this forum I hope I do not offend any one by trying to sell som parts

Certainly doesn't offend me, and will no doubt help at least two Studebaker guys (the one who needs the parts and the one who needs to get rid of the parts).

You might want to post your location since those parts are kind of heavy and would most likely appeal to someone fairly local to you since freight cost would be an issue.

-Dick-

N8N
12-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Also I imagine people would like to know if this these are the small or large brakes and if they're finned or not.

In fact, if the drums are 11" finned and still good I might be interested if you are close by. (MD/NoVA/DC area)

nate

--
55 Commander Starlight
62 Daytona hardtop
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

hammerlane
12-30-2005, 06:24 PM
I am 65 miles north of Indianapolis the drums are not finned I will measure them tommorow and post size. This was a V8 auto car coloumn shift