This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy money ?

I like the statement "We found after some research if you put 6000 into this truck, it will then be worth 16,000"

Yeah,and if you dug a big ****in hole in your back yard you just might strike oil too.

Anyone whos ever retored an old car knows that if he figured in his labour at about 2.00/hour,its still a losing proposition.

Restore them for love,not profit,our your gonna be real sorry you ever dragged the thing home.

OTH, JP does good,but he dosen't mess with basket cases like this.

YEP! it's a half tone alright...very rare..

Comment

My question always is "if it's such a certain profit, why isn't the seller going for it".
      I recently was asked by a friend to have a look at an unusual car, a 1989/90 Lagonda. Reportedly, it had VERY low mileage and the price range was a modest AUD$20,000 to 25,000.
      I ended up warning my mate, there was a tide mark at the top of the transmission tunnel, all electronics seemed badly corroded and there had been some butchery (like trying to open the bonnet with a lever), etc, etc.
      The ultra-low mileage could very well be true, but "if it's such a certain profit ..................????
      He didn't buy it.
      /H

Comment

You can make a fortune in the stock market too! or not.[}]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
        X