This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursed 62 Lark

Just got my neg feedback from the A-hole that bought my Lark,I tried to make everything right bt him,in fact went out of my way to help,but when your dealing with a real jerk it dosen't help.
    I had planned to help pay for whatever broke in the engine but not now.
    I hope the tranny craters next(G),I sure did give it a good roasting when I was parking it it in that driveway in Richmond corner(G)
    So if ever you make an E-Bay deal,my advice is to take no part in the shipping, thats what got me in all this trouble.It said in the ad "buyer responsible for shipping and thats exactly what I should have done.
    So enjoy your Lark you f#$king idiot,that is if you ever get it back together (snicker,snicker)

Just (think out beforehand) and put your carefully crafted response to the negative feedback on Ebay feedback. When anyone reads his feedback, they will see your response too. I have one like that and it is from a seller that had just given me a glowing positive two transactions before, and I stated that in my response. I have never heard a bad thing from anybody since then, or because of that.
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Transtar56

Just got my neg feedback from the A-hole that bought my Lark,I tried to make everything right bt him,in fact went out of my way to help,but when your dealing with a real jerk it dosen't help.
    I had planned to help pay for whatever broke in the engine but not now.
    I hope the tranny craters next(G),I sure did give it a good roasting when I was parking it it in that driveway in Richmond corner(G)
    So if ever you make an E-Bay deal,my advice is to take no part in the shipping, thats what got me in all this trouble.It said in the ad "buyer responsible for shipping and thats exactly what I should have done.
    So enjoy your Lark you f#$king idiot,that is if you ever get it back together (snicker,snicker)
    DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
    '37 Coupe Express
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer
    '61 Hawk

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I have had great experiences selling cars on eBay with one exception and that also involved a Lark-type. Sounds like you had a similar wing-nut who failed to realize these Studebakers are OLD CARS. The guy who bought mine was going to drive it from Nebraska clear to the East Coast. I asked him a few questions and found out he didn't really plan to bring tools, parts etc. I talked him into shipping the car. He bought it right ($2,300 for a clean 1964 Cruiser). He asked me to have the car checked out prior to his big trip. I did, and it needed brakes. I split the cost with the gentleman. It was an "as-is-where-is-this-is-an-old-car-sale" but I did what was necessary. I took off work 3 days to prep the car. I took pictures of the car being loaded and throughout sent him photos and updates. His feedback: "Ok but needed brakes." My feedback: "High maintenance...not the car...the buyer." Never heard from him again but I did regret selling a great car to a not so great person.

Studedude1961
      --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
      X