This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studley Studebaker

Has anyone ever heard of this C-cab truck? Here's a video of it in a tractor pull. I seriously doubt that's a Stude engine sticking thru the hood but it's fun to watch anyway! BTW, NOT for you guys on dial-up! Not unless you want to wait a loooooooooooooooooooooong time.

http://media.putfile.com/STUDLEY-STUDEBAKER [:0][}]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

I had this movie clip running in my office and cranked the sound system up...[]
    My wife walked by and stuck her head into my office and said 'What the...."[:0]....Then I got 'the look'[:X]
    Jeff[8D]

DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
    '37 Coupe Express
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer
    '61 Hawk

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Yeah! I shoulda warned folks to turn their speakers down a bit for the first play! [:0][}]

Did ja notice at the end of the pull, it looks like maybe his throttle's stuck for a moment.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The truck is from Wharton, Ohio. His wife also pulls with a 3/4 ton Studebaker (The Green Demon). He comes to our county fair each summer, I've never seen him get beat... His wife is in the top 5 also.I belive he runs a blown chevy. It's realy neat to see and here the people cheer the Studebaker on...
        Jim
        sigpic
        Jim

Comment

COOL! []

quote:Originally posted by jims53

The truck is from Wharton, Ohio. His wife also pulls with a 3/4 ton Studebaker (The Green Demon). He comes to our county fair each summer, I've never seen him get beat... His wife is in the top 5 also.I belive he runs a blown chevy. It's realy neat to see and here the people cheer the Studebaker on...
          Jim
          BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X