This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude Vendors

Probably sounds like a paid endorsement, but I just wanted to give props to Stephen Allen's and Myer's Studebaker. I've dealt with them a lot recently and they've been more than helpful and patient with finding what I needed or problems I've encountered.

- Eman

1951 Commander Starlight Coupe (aka "Stella")

I MUST AGREE,MY DEALINGS WITH STEPHEN ALLEN HAS BEEN A TRULY GREAT EXPERIENCE CHAMP

Comment

Same here, I just ordered turn light lens from Steve Allen's and the lady on the phone couldn't have been nicer. She had to do some research to find the p/n so she called me back long distance. When I mentioned I am planning a road trip to FL in Feb to visit my folks she practically made me promise to stop by the shop.
      And by the way, I hope everyone has checked out EMAN's website. Some reallyy nice photography. Kevin in the Stoogebaker

1963 Champ

Comment

Thanks Kevin. I hope to have some shots of Stella up there eventually.[8D]

quote:Originally posted by KevinSheen

Same here, I just ordered turn light lens from Steve Allen's and the lady on the phone couldn't have been nicer. She had to do some research to find the p/n so she called me back long distance. When I mentioned I am planning a road trip to FL in Feb to visit my folks she practically made me promise to stop by the shop.
        And by the way, I hope everyone has checked out EMAN's website. Some reallyy nice photography. Kevin in the Stoogebaker

1963 Champ

Comment

Hey Eric, I received my metallic prints, they look great. Glad you got Stella out and rolling around.

Studebaker Fever
          60 Lark
          51 Champion
          Phil

Studebaker Fever
          60 Lark
          56 Power Hawk
          Phil Hendrickson
          Arnold, Missouri

Comment

Thanks. I had a pretty good subject.

quote:Originally posted by 60Lark

Hey Eric, I received my metallic prints, they look great. Glad you got Stella out and rolling around.

Studebaker Fever
            60 Lark
            51 Champion
            Phil

Comment

For My Two Cents on Vendors, I find that dealing with South Bend's Tom Karkiewicz (the little aproned guy with the school bus full of parts) to be a good experience. He almost always has what I need and all of his small bits are in bags and labeled.

Cheers Guys

StudeBakerHarv
              StudeBakerHarv
              * 1950 Champion Starlight Coupe (Cathcart Stg 4 Engine).
              * 1971 Avanti II (RQB-1659).
              * 1960 Lark Regal VIII Convertible.

Comment

I agree- Stephen Allen is a great guy! The Myer's are awesome as well! We go way back.

I hope this doesn't get me in too much trouble, but here it goes...

Folks in the NorthWest have my Dad (Rich) and my brother (Mike) at Studebakers Northwest. They carry just about everything everyone else does at good prices, and will save you $$$ on shipping if you're in that part of the world- as opposed to sending something from the East-coast. Keep them in mind. They haven't been in business as long as some of the other guys, but they have a bunch of repeat customers, and also do business on eBay from time to time. Check 'em out on the net at-

http://www.studebakersnorthwest.com/

StudeDave

'54 Commander 4dr
                '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...)
                '57 Commander 2dr
                '57 Champion 2dr
                '65 Cruiser
                StudeDave '57
                US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                SDC Member since 1985

past President
                Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                San Diego Chapter SDC
                North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Carol is a sweet lady...
                  Stop by in April and visit when the SDC SE Zone meet is going on...
                  It'll be about three miles from Stephen Allen's Auto and the Cade collection will be on display....
                  Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by KevinSheen

1963 Champ
                  DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
                  '37 Coupe Express
                  '37 Coupe Express Trailer
                  '61 Hawk

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Were very lucky to have GREAT vendors for Stude parts. A few that I deal with and have excellent results are SASCO,Chuck Collins,SI,JDP,and Lawerence (forget his first name) He sold me a dash pad for the 60 Hawk.After I installed it I thought I must have screwed up because it did not,or could not be made to fit quite right.
                    As the car s a driver I just thought Id live with it.
                    About six months later I recieve an e-mail saying he had just tried installing one of his dash pads on a Hawk and was not pleased with the fit. He was sending me a new one at no charge (which I have,but won't install till next spring.
                    Now thats great service.(He sells at York,Nate knows him)
                    Ted Harbit is not only a great guy but will try to help you out on the phone with problems. I expect the Harris guy he sold his business to is good to,but haven't ordered anything yet

Comment

You gotta stop be the Cade's place. Just check this out. http://community.webshots.com/album/452672271eEupHY
                      This is only ONE building. And yes, they are great people. Not everyone would take you for a ride in their 1911 Flanders runabout...
                      And their 1913 Stude.

Matthew Burnette; the world's most
                      dedicated 15 year old Stude nut!
                      [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/yelstude2.jpg [/img]
                      1963 Daytona HT
                      lots more Studes
                      and a few parts cars

Comment

Working...
                      X