PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum heads-nixed

Chicken Hawk
11-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Sorry but when it come to getting commitments only three others commited and only five on the intakes; however, Mr. Bradshaw said he might still consider doing the intakes as he feels as many members as we have, he still might be able to sell 25 of them.

I might be able to get a couple more commited but after calling an emailing some of you it didn't seem as if there is enough interest for various reasons.

Will let you know what, if anything further develops.

Ted

Dan White
11-23-2005, 08:35 AM
Ted if it would help I will commit to a set of heads. Just for comparison, the price you are asking is right in line with the Edelbrock Pontiac Performer heads, so the price is more than fair especially when you consider the volume requirement 25 sets.

Dan White
64 R1 GT
64 R2 GT

Kdancy
11-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Just read an article in the new Car Craft on those new Pontiac aluminum heads and that motor is basically 50's technology. Very good performance increase just changing to those heads.

53commander HDTP
53 Champion HDTP
61 Cursed Purple Hawk
64 Champ long bed V8
64 GT

55pres
11-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Geez...I would really like to see those heads work out, but I just don't have the funds to afford a set. I wish I could help, but I am a poor college student....
Happy Thanksgiving!

1955 President

Job: Student @ Penn State
Love of Studebakers?: High