Happy Birthday Clement Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Clement Studebaker

1831: American manufacturer Clement Studebaker, founder of the Studebaker automobile company, was born in Pinetown, Pennsylvania.

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
    Brooklet, Georgia
    '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
    '61 Hawk (project)
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

This is a little late, but me and Clem share the same birthday! I was 17 yesterday. [8D]

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

This is a little late, but me and Clem share the same birthday! I was 17 yesterday. [8D]

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, Georgia
      '59 Scotsman PU
      '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

This is a little late, but me and Clem share the same birthday! I was 17 yesterday.

Knowing ur love for studes.
        Maybe ur Clem reincarnated! Back to rule to the stude world. lol

Comment

This is a little late, but me and Clem share the same birthday! I was 17 yesterday.

Knowing ur love for studes.
          Maybe ur Clem reincarnated! Back to rule to the stude world. lol

Comment

Gee whiz, I forget to send him a card. Seriously though, we owe him a debt of gratitude for starting a fantastic company.
            My wife and I will be dining in his home in South Bend this June.
            Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Gee whiz, I forget to send him a card. Seriously though, we owe him a debt of gratitude for starting a fantastic company.
              My wife and I will be dining in his home in South Bend this June.
              Rog

Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew,

I know that the schools in Jawga taught you better than that. How about working on the grammar now that the excitement of your birthday has worn off.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew,

I know that the schools in Jawga taught you better than that. How about working on the grammar now that the excitement of your birthday has worn off.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Working...
                  X