This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas in November

Santa came a few weeks early this year. As you may or may not know, I live in the same town as Don Simmons (the stainless Studebaker exhaust guy). I finally got a chance to call him to introduce myself as a local Studebaker fan and to see if he had any spare parts to sell. Well, low and behold he had just what I thought I'd be years looking for- a complete set of RED NOS seat covers for my Lark as well as 4 complete door and rear trim panels NOS in red too! I've been planning on painting my green on green Lark black with red interior IF I could find decent red interior pieces. Well, my search is over. He made me a good deal. My interior is complete trash so I am pretty excited with this find-and it blows me away that it was 3 minutes from my house! It was great to meet Don and he seems like a real stand up guy. I'm sure I will be in touch with Don for more Studebaker goodies (I have to let my bank account recover). Now I know I won't sleep tonight! [xx(]
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

I have always suspected Santa Claus lives in Canada!

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup

Paul Simpson
    "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
    The Red-Headed Amazon
    Deep in the heart of Texas

Comment

Yes, Santa does live in Canada. (Bracebridge-Santa's Village)

Yes, Don is very fair with pricing.

We also have two other Ontario Chapter members in - let me guess - Ingersoll. They are also tops in my books. (Naisbett and McLellan)

Have fun.

Paul R

Comment

I've heard Mr.Naisbett's name mentioned when I tell some of the veterans of Ingersoll about my Studebaker. I'm going to have to look him up. There seems to be quite a few Studes hidden away in this area. I'm still trying to arrange to pick up a 66 Daytona Sport Sedan parts car that is only 30 minutes from here. I was right about not being able to get to sleep last night-got about four hours sleep. I had more important things to do-like restore the Lark in my head !

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Working...
        X