This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 lark parts in southern UT or NV

I have a 59 lark, and am in search of a windshield and a front seat. I also have some 59 parts I would like to get rid of like the original working radio, steering column, rearend, nice wide whites, grill.

quote:Originally posted by rudestude

I have a 59 lark, and am in search of a windshield and a front seat. I also have some 59 parts I would like to get rid of like the original working radio, steering column, rearend, nice wide whites, grill.
    I have a complete front bench seat frame out of a '59 hardtop. Let me know if you are intersted. Thx

Comment

Does the radio have dial only or the pushbuttons channel selector?

Studebaker Fever
      60 Lark
      51 Champion
      Phil

Studebaker Fever
      60 Lark
      56 Power Hawk
      Phil Hendrickson
      Arnold, Missouri

Comment

the radio is dial only

Comment

Rudestude,
          I noticed that you're selling a dial radio. Does it say Studebaker on the face and is it in working order? How much are you asking for this radio. I also have a '59 Lark. My e-mail address is raprice22@netscape.net
          Rog
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I may be interested in the wide whites. Condition/size?

Comment

I have a 59 I'm parting out and the windshield is intact. I live in Ogden. Email me if interested - richpease@msn.com

The front seats are also in good shape. I'm not sure what else you need, but my wife wants me to get rid of the car so let me know if you're interested.

Rich Pease
              Ogden, UT
              59 Lark 2dr
              61 Lark 4dr

Comment

I know have 3 larks, 2 of which I need to get rid of, One is in St. George Ut in my garage and the other is in Tacoma WA, both are 59 2 door lark sedans. The one in my garage has alot of potential to restore, the one in WA has the inner fenders cut to build a rod. I want to get rid of them, so the price will be good. If you need any parts let me know, I have a V8 block and most of the engine pieces except the heads, intake and carb. I also have an Automatic trans. I have clean titles to both. I am going to start cutting the cars apart for misc. pieces unless I can get someone to take the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                X