Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Almost SPRING

48 7G-Q1 49 2R12 56 B-D4 56 B-F2

Maybe "almost", but with all the snow sitting out here and single digit temperatures in the past week, it doesn't seem like Spring is almost here. Next week I am going from NY to FL. I guess that I will meet up with Spring there (it will probably seem like Summer to me).

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Maybe "almost", but with all the snow sitting out here and single digit temperatures in the past week, it doesn't seem like Spring is almost here. Next week I am going from NY to FL. I guess that I will meet up with Spring there (it will probably seem like Summer to me).

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Gary: You mention you're going to FL next week. By chance, are you going on a cruise departing Ft Laurdedale on 3/24?

toyman

Comment

Gary: You mention you're going to FL next week. By chance, are you going on a cruise departing Ft Laurdedale on 3/24?

toyman

Comment

quote:Originally posted by toyman

toyman
            No, I am not going on a cruise or to that part of Florida, but I do have a nephew (that grew up in Ohio) that is a taxi driver in Ft. Lauderdale.

Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

quote:Originally posted by toyman

toyman
              No, I am not going on a cruise or to that part of Florida, but I do have a nephew (that grew up in Ohio) that is a taxi driver in Ft. Lauderdale.

Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Gary: We're flying into Ft Lauderdale next Fri 3/23 and leaving on the Jewel of the Seas for a 8 day cruise of the Caribbean. In this small world, I was thinking perhaps you were doing the same. toyman

Comment

Gary: We're flying into Ft Lauderdale next Fri 3/23 and leaving on the Jewel of the Seas for a 8 day cruise of the Caribbean. In this small world, I was thinking perhaps you were doing the same. toyman

Comment

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Gary, the central part of Florida has a wind chill of 81* . Going to hit Old Town in Kissimmee on the 17th?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Gary, the central part of Florida has a wind chill of 81* . Going to hit Old Town in Kissimmee on the 17th?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

A very nice 73 here on the ranch between Chino Valley
                            and Perkinsville and with full Arizona sun, while in
                            Phoenix it a nice toasty 86 with 90 projected tomorrow.

Glen Brose
                            East of Chino Valley, AZ
                            The Home of "Charlene"
                            53 Champion Tudr Sedan

Comment

A very nice 73 here on the ranch between Chino Valley
                              and Perkinsville and with full Arizona sun, while in
                              Phoenix it a nice toasty 86 with 90 projected tomorrow.

Glen Brose
                              East of Chino Valley, AZ
                              The Home of "Charlene"
                              53 Champion Tudr Sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X