Iteresting Bulletnose Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iteresting Bulletnose Rod

I found this this morning and thought I'd share. Not really my cup of tea as far as the rodding world goes, but an oddity nonetheless.... hopefully the pics work.

How very intersting! Looks like '53 Dodge wagon quarters grafted onto the '65 El Camino bed. Wonder what the wheelbase is!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

How very intersting! Looks like '53 Dodge wagon quarters grafted onto the '65 El Camino bed. Wonder what the wheelbase is!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
      '63 F2/Lark Standard

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

...and here's another 'Stude from the same show. This one looks familiar

Comment

...and here's another 'Stude from the same show. This one looks familiar

Comment

The bottom truck I believe is Jim Greedy's. Jim's from Southern California. Is that where the show was?

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

The bottom truck I believe is Jim Greedy's. Jim's from Southern California. Is that where the show was?

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

I could not help but think the rear view mirrors give it a mouse appearance....be at home in Disneyland with Mickey Rat driving it. Sure is different and that is exactly what the builder was going for...lot of work represented...

Comment

I could not help but think the rear view mirrors give it a mouse appearance....be at home in Disneyland with Mickey Rat driving it. Sure is different and that is exactly what the builder was going for...lot of work represented...

Comment

Where was this Car Show and When? Truck is a California Plate. Now you have done it My son seems to think that my 1969 El Camino would be a candidate for This kind of reconstruction.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                    1957 Silverhawk
                    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                    Gus 1958 Transtar
                    Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
                    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                    Gus 1958 Transtar
                    The Prez 1955 President State
                    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                    Fresno,Ca

Comment

Where was this Car Show and When? Truck is a California Plate. Now you have done it My son seems to think that my 1969 El Camino would be a candidate for This kind of reconstruction.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                      1957 Silverhawk
                      1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                      Gus 1958 Transtar
                      Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
                      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                      Gus 1958 Transtar
                      The Prez 1955 President State
                      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                      Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                      Fresno,Ca

Comment

The show was at the Orange County Fair grounds (So. Cal.) this past weekend (10 & 11). It was a Good Guys meet.

Yep..surprised that Jims 53 coupe wasn't there. They are normally a matched pair, the truck and the 53, where one is...the other is around too.
                        The Bullit nose is also from around somewhere. I've seen it at a lot of meets here in So. Cal.

I wasn't there...but I just finished looking at all the pictures on the "So. Cal. Car Culture" web site.

I went to the "March Meet" in Bakersfield to watch the drag racin.
                        My ol Lark wagon made the 360+ mile trip...again.

Mike

Comment

The show was at the Orange County Fair grounds (So. Cal.) this past weekend (10 & 11). It was a Good Guys meet.

Yep..surprised that Jims 53 coupe wasn't there. They are normally a matched pair, the truck and the 53, where one is...the other is around too.
                          The Bullit nose is also from around somewhere. I've seen it at a lot of meets here in So. Cal.

I wasn't there...but I just finished looking at all the pictures on the "So. Cal. Car Culture" web site.

I went to the "March Meet" in Bakersfield to watch the drag racin.
                          My ol Lark wagon made the 360+ mile trip...again.

Mike

Comment

Looks like the same one, as I remember it shareing a "Best of
                            Show" at the 2003 Zone in San Diego (April 04 TW's).

Glen Brose
                            East of Chino Valley, AZ
                            The Home of "Charlene"
                            53 Champion Tudr Sedan

Comment

Looks like the same one, as I remember it shareing a "Best of
                              Show" at the 2003 Zone in San Diego (April 04 TW's).

Glen Brose
                              East of Chino Valley, AZ
                              The Home of "Charlene"
                              53 Champion Tudr Sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X