This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote

Time is running out to vote for Nelson Bove's '64 R 3 in Hemming's Muscle Machines Magazine.

Ted

Good, my voting finger is getting worn out <G>

Jeff DeWitt
    Jeff DeWitt
    http://carolinastudes.net

Comment

Are there any good websites with good photos of the 63 "Stude Tomato" Lark that runs in the fs drags?
      Todd

Comment

There may be one on stude.com/Ted

Also go to "Michigan Drags" post on this site and scroll down to Lark Parker's post. There may be one there. He posted on Sept. 19th after we got home.

There are probably others but I'm not computer guy so can't do much good.
        Ted

Comment

There are photos [8D] of The Tomato in action on the track at Stanton at The Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race website, too. Click on "Photos" [of past races].[]BP

BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tstclr

Are there any good websites with good photos of the 63 "Stude Tomato" Lark that runs in the fs drags?
            Todd
            Todd: I just found out the drag strip at Muncie took a picture of the Tomato a few weeks ago. It is here:

강남밤알바 | 강남유흥알바 | 강남텐프로

Ted

Comment

I hope there's not a limit to how many times you can vote. If so I think I maxed her out. Ha Ha.

Comment

Thanks for the link Ted. Is this your car? I love it!
                Todd

Comment

Working...
                X