PDA

View Full Version : 62 lark-whole or -

52hawk
09-07-2005, 09:39 AM
I need to make room in my garage before winter.I have a 62 Lark,4dr,v-8 auto that has to go.Car is complete except for windshield,the interior is perfect,so I can't put the car outside.Engine is froze.I'd rather sell the whole car[it is very restoreable]but if I could sell enough parts I'd part it out.
Asking $400,obo. Please e-mail me and offer$$ for any parts you may need. Car is located in Oglesby,Illinois-61348.e-mail: rdell2002@yahoo.com Thanks!!

Hawks,Larks,and other critters!

studeclunker
09-07-2005, 03:21 PM
What colour is it?

Lotsa Larks!
K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
Ron Smith

52hawk
09-08-2005, 08:34 AM
The production order says:p6214 metallic silver.Looks like more of a light brown metallic to me.interior is 'all vinyl'reclining seat,split cushion'- sort of brown/tan combo.

studeclunker
09-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Light brown metalic sounds like they had it repainted to 'Champagne Mist'. Does it have just a hint of rose to it? One of my favourite colours except... Kind of like that metalic chocolate brown of the '60's and '70's looks nice till it fades... Then it looks like the contents of a diaper.

Lotsa Larks!
Ron Smith

PalmerGA
09-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Do you happen to know if that dash will fit my 63 Daytona Convertible? Mine has the usual cracks in the padding and I can't find one ANYWHERE. Of course, mine is red, but I understand they can be "colored". Any input?

Jim's pride....
1963 Daytona Convertible

52hawk
09-10-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm not sure about the dash-I think they're different.Maybe someone else here can verify... No,the car has never been repainted.I have a color chip book,looked at the chip the other day.The chip is the same as the car,Brown! Just don't know why the called it silver??

52hawk
09-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Studeclunker! I tried to answer your email twice,it bounced back. The front seats look almost like 2 wide buckets,they move for and back separately,and the backs recline separately.no armrest,just a center armrest in the back seat.. I wouldn't expect a lotta money for the seats,but shipping would be a bear!!! Thanks!!!The car is really nothing special,and not really rare,but for some reason I just kinda hate to part it out-

52hawk
09-10-2005, 11:17 AM
PalmerGA,,I answered your email,sorry the dash is totally different!!!

studeclunker
09-10-2005, 06:35 PM
I'll have to check my profile here on the page. My e-mail address is studeclunker@earthlink.net. I have changed carriers and it is probably sending to the old address.

If you part out this car... I want those seats!![:p]

Lotsa Larks!
Ron Smith