This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we post pics in this place?

1929 Commander Coupe that is slowly falling in on itself. If you guys like this pic, i can show you some others i've taken. Evan

Evan Davis
    Prairie Bulletin
    Saskatchewan Chapter
    Prince Albert, Sk

Hi Evan: More photos please! Your first one came out great!

Studedude1961
    --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Aww, it just makes me want to cry. My pics never come out that good. Keep'em comming Fargo.

LadySilverHawk
      55 President
      58 Silver Hawk
      62 Champ Longbox

Comment

Here's another:

You can view the rest of them here:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I can also sell prints framed or unframed if anyone is interested.

Evan Davis
        Prairie Bulletin
        Saskatchewan Chapter
        Prince Albert, Sk
        Evan Davis
        Prince Albert, Sk

Comment

I don't think I can post pics to this forum,it must be a server issue,i used to be able to post pics directly to the other NG,but found one day for no apparent reason that any post with an image file attached would not leave my outbox.
          But if anyones got the time to explain how they do it here Id sure like to try.
          It sure was fun in them old days when I could post directly without having to go through web shots,which is a pain in the butt with all their nasty pop-ups and other trouble.
          Its neat to be able to just run out with your digital and snap a pic of the part your talking about,then snap it right on the NG.
          Ive been through this all with my internet company(Eastlink) and they've been absolutly no help at all,they just don't seem to care.
          I was told by one Techie"we don't support news groups"
          Thank you and f&*k you very much.

Comment

Your ISP is like a lot of others when it comes to filtering, blocking, and generally casting 'newsgroups' aside...
            But!
            They are talking about the Usenet newsgroups, and this site is NOT part of that.
            This is a web based setup that should not be filtered or blocked by your ISP.
            We just have to learn how to post pic's here
            Jeff

quote:Originally posted by Transtar56

I don't think I can post pics to this forum,it must be a server issue,i used to be able to post pics directly to the other NG,but found one day for no apparent reason that any post with an image file attached would not leave my outbox.
            But if anyones got the time to explain how they do it here Id sure like to try.
            It sure was fun in them old days when I could post directly without having to go through web shots,which is a pain in the butt with all their nasty pop-ups and other trouble.
            Its neat to be able to just run out with your digital and snap a pic of the part your talking about,then snap it right on the NG.
            Ive been through this all with my internet company(Eastlink) and they've been absolutly no help at all,they just don't seem to care.
            I was told by one Techie"we don't support news groups"
            Thank you and f&*k you very much.
            DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
            '37 Coupe Express
            '37 Coupe Express Trailer
            '61 Hawk

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

You mean this one??

Comment

Yeah,
                I tried to post that pic as a learning test for me, but I flunked
                Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Transtar60

You mean this one??
                DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
                '37 Coupe Express
                '61 Hawk

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Evan,
                  Thanks for sharing your photos. You have a terrific eye for good photographs. Really nice stuff.
                  Rog
                  '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                  Smithtown,NY
                  Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Yeah,
                    Jeff[8D]

Jeff,
                    Look above the text box when you are writing a post. Theres a tool bar fourth button from the right is Insert Image. Wherever you want to insert the picture, click that button. It will place two sets of brackets in the text. Go to your picture site, right click on the picture and click on "copy image location" when the menu pops up. Paste that in between the two sets of brackets.And there ya go!!!!!

Comment

Ya can't help but love the lines of that blonde...er, I mean yellow, Coupe Express.
                      Brad Johnson,
                      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I would wish that that golf coupe was a lot closer to me, I have most of the parts needed to put the two, into on nice Golf Coupe.

Ebon...
                        [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/Texasstate.gif [/img]

Comment

Look above the text box when you are writing a post. Theres a tool bar fourth button from the right is Insert Image. Wherever you want to insert the picture, click that button. It will place two sets of brackets in the text. Go to your picture site, right click on the picture and click on "copy image location" when the menu pops up. Paste that in between the two sets of brackets.And there ya go!!!!!
                          Transtar 60. Finally someone is offering how to post a pic but I don't get..."copy image location" in the drop down menu when I right click on a picture in my "my pictures folder".. I get a copy but I cant get a 'paste' between the brakets when I right click. Is there a file size restriction?[?]

Alex

Comment

I did just that but it didn't put the pic in... Just a white box with a red outlone in it..
                            I'll keep plugging away until it makes the 6v bulb in my head light up
                            Jeff[8D]

[quote]quote:Originally posted by Transtar60

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Yeah,
                            Jeff[8D]

Jeff,
                            DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
                            '37 Coupe Express
                            '61 Hawk

Jeff

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Alex Donghi

Transtar 60. Finally someone is offering how to post a pic but I don't get..."copy image location" in the drop down menu when I right click on a picture in my "my pictures folder".. I get a copy but I cant get a 'paste' between the brakets when I right click. Is there a file size restriction?[?]

Alex

Alex, the pic has to be on a website somewhere{webshots etc}

Jeff [img][/img]did you get the "copy image location" and post it inbetween the two sets of brackets. It looks like lower case left bracket img lower case right bracket space lowercase left bracket /img
                              lower case right bracket.
                              Try putting 24volts to that 6v bulb<G>

Comment

Working...
                              X