This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY! You likey some nuts?

Maybe 10 - 12 years ago, I bought out all the Stude parts that a local machine shop had had on the shelves when they closed up in the late 60s. Walked away with big boxes of engine bearings, rings, this, that 'n the other. I sold or traded most of it to vendors and used the credit to get stuff I wanted for my own projects.
    Today, while looking for something else, I came across a big box of pal nuts that I scored from that machine shop. They're 3/8ths pal nuts like are used in Stude V8 engines (on the rod bolts).
    I've got maybe 5 or 6 times a lifetime supply here![:0] If any of you would like a set, send me a self-addressed, legal-sized envelope with first class postage attached and I'll use it to send you 18 (two extra) pal nuts.
    SI gets 10 cents apiece for them + shipping (which would probably exceed the buck sixty cost of the 16 nuts). Not a big deal - but everybody likes the idea of a "freebie" now and then.
    I'm in the SDC roster OR you can E-mail me for my mailing address. I'm hesitant to put it up here.[}]
    Sorry - I don't have any for 6s[V]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS

Those nuts are also used on the stud mounted shocks, BTW. (I'll take a set!)

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight
    62 Daytona hardtop
    --
    55 Commander Starlight
    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Working...
    X