Toolboy (Nate's) Dream Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toolboy (Nate's) Dream Date

(You go look, I'm too busy prepping for the SDC SE Zone meet..leaving in three hours! [^])
    Jeff[8D]

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
    Brooklet, Georgia
    '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
    '61 Hawk (project)
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

She's got those jackstands all the way up! Out of necessity, no doubt.[:0][:X][:I]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

She's got those jackstands all the way up! Out of necessity, no doubt.[:0][:X][:I]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'm very impressed by the clean clothes. That's the cleanest tech that I've seen since the really old factory VW manuals.

Comment

I'm very impressed by the clean clothes. That's the cleanest tech that I've seen since the really old factory VW manuals.

Comment

Dayam!

Thats a shiny sump she's got there.

nate

--
            55 Commander Starlight
            --
            55 Commander Starlight
            http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Dayam!

Thats a shiny sump she's got there.

nate

--
              55 Commander Starlight
              --
              55 Commander Starlight
              http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Theres room under there for me to help her too.

Comment

Theres room under there for me to help her too.

Comment

OK, all that work under the truck, suddenly doesn't seem quite so bad now! Tim

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana "Mergatroid" '59 4E7-122 "Sliver" '59 Silver Hawk "Surfin Stude Safari" '57 Parkview Wagon "Blind Date" '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
                    I own time machines.....

Comment

OK, all that work under the truck, suddenly doesn't seem quite so bad now! Tim

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana "Mergatroid" '59 4E7-122 "Sliver" '59 Silver Hawk "Surfin Stude Safari" '57 Parkview Wagon "Blind Date" '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
                      I own time machines.....

Comment

Any woman that will do that gets my respect. Wish i had one.And that wouldn't be a date .Thats a fantasy!

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Any woman that will do that gets my respect. Wish i had one.And that wouldn't be a date .Thats a fantasy!

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Here is the wife helping out putting the IROC intake manifold back on
                            after swaping out the fuel injectors. Keep in mind this IS her car,
                            but it was nice to have the smaller hands to get into tight places.

Tom

quote:Originally posted by stude freak

Any woman that will do that gets my respect.
                            '63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
                            '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                            Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                            http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                            I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Here is the wife helping out putting the IROC intake manifold back on
                              after swaping out the fuel injectors. Keep in mind this IS her car,
                              but it was nice to have the smaller hands to get into tight places.

Tom

quote:Originally posted by stude freak

Any woman that will do that gets my respect.
                              '63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: 97 Z28 T-56 6-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
                              '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                              Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                              http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                              I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Working...
                              X