This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT HAWK PARTS

My wife was asking when I buy my GT HAWK, How hard is it going to be to buy parts for? Is there anyone still making after market Parts? See I have a 64 chevyll that I've had for 7 years. It is show quality and very,very fast. I have many catalogs that offer reprodution parts for it. In fact you can just about build a chevy ll from the parts that are offered. I think she ask a question I never thought of. I guess I just want one so bad agian that it never entered my mind.

jerry moore

Easier than you think. Join SDC and your local SDC chapter and you'll wonder why you didn't buy that Hawk sooner.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

As far as I know,there is not one part that you can't buy for that Hawk. NOS,Repro,used,and a lot of parts,like brake shoes,fuel pumps,shocks,are 'crossover parts' available at your local auto parts store. As Rockne says,join SDC-the best $27.50 you can spend.
      Also,take a look at the classifieds right here on this website,just to get an idea of whats available for parts and service!!And check out the 'links' for lots of parts vendors!!

Hawks,Larks,and other critters!
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
      X