This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Moulding 54 CONESTOGA

My 1954 Conestoga Wagon was hit and suffered serious driver side damage. I am in need of 2 remaining parts so we can begin repairs on the car. I need a side moulding for the drivers side and a drivers side tail light housing. The moulding I need is for a champion style car. I sure hope someone can help me locate these parts. Thanks Nick

SASCO has the chrome taillight housing (part # 306077X2) in stock for 77 bucks and change. They stock the right one too. They don't show the door moulding but it wouldn't hurt to ask them about it when you call. 1-800-722-4295

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Oops! My goof! I re-read your post and you said "side moulding" - not "door moulding". I guess since the taillight was bashed, you really mean the side moulding for the rear quarter panel. Well bud, it's your lucky day, I guess![:0] SASCO shows those in stock too. Part # 307529 for the left hand moulding. 307528 for the R/H one.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks for the info will give them a call.

Comment

Working...
        X