This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of '51 nose needed

I am up to no good as usual and am trying to find a clear, well lit picture of the nose of a '51 Studebaker to help me create a rather artsy-craftsy gift for a good friend who owns and worships his '51. I have spent hours online and in all the books I have, but nothing so far is a good center-front shot of the nose.

Any help is appreciated as always.
    Justin

Try checking Google's vast number of "Images" - just search for bulletnose, Studebaker, and so on. Any Studebaker related term will yield something usable.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

quote:Any help is appreciated as always.
      There are a few "straight front" shots on a car I sold for a client a while back. Don't know if it will help, but the pictures are here:

Dave's Place
      Studebaker Emporium
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

year?

Dallas,Texas

Comment

Since you are doing something "artsy-craftsy", I think this link will be of help to you - various life-size decorations depicting (or using) the front end of a 50 or 51 champion:

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup

Paul Simpson
          "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
          The Red-Headed Amazon
          Deep in the heart of Texas

Comment

This is the nose of my '51, do you need a closer shot ?

and a couple other good ones:

Comment

Danarchy - That picture is a nice frontal shot, but it is of a 1950 model, not the requested 1951.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

thats why I put "year?" I don't know my old studes yet! I'm good till about 1959

Dallas,Texas

Comment

Thanks everyone for your contributions. I got exactly what I needed, which was a bulletnose pic so good that it looks like 3D.

Justin

Comment

Working...
                  X