This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Identify

This may not be a Stude. Picture was taken in July of 1939. If it is I will reply back and tell you the story of this car. Please help identify and give as much detail as possible. Thanks. SORRY I FORGOT THE PIC. Here it is http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...0/File0086.jpg

I looked thru a pretty extensive collection of pix of all makes, and saw nothing quite like it. It appears much like a Chrysler product, but I could not blow it up well enough to tell.

quote:Originally posted by SteveOwen620

This may not be a Stude. Picture was taken in July of 1939. If it is I will reply back and tell you the story of this car. Please help identify and give as much detail as possible. Thanks. SORRY I FORGOT THE PIC. Here it is http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...0/File0086.jpg
    Sam Roberts

Comment

It's a 1939 Ford sedan - definitely not a Studebaker.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Your right Chris, either a 1939 Standard, or a 1938 Deluxe sedan. I should have caught on, my oldest brother was restoring a 1939 Standard when he died! [:I][B)]

quote:Originally posted by Chris Pile

It's a 1939 Ford sedan - definitely not a Studebaker.
        Sam Roberts

Comment

I agree with Sam. It's definately a '38 Ford.
          Rog
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

From what I have been told, there is little difference from a 1938 Deluxe, to a 1939 Standard in looks.

quote:Originally posted by studeroger

I agree with Sam. It's definately a '38 Ford.
            Rog
            Sam Roberts

Comment

Working...
            X