This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head liners

who out there does good headliners for a 63 lark, 2 door? I have yet to look at sdc, or other online stude vendors. although when i am looking for a part or something i usually look for anything valuble i may need.

First off, where are you located. There are good "stitch shops" all over, some will take time to locate the correct materials, some won't. I know a good one in Iowa, has done some C-K's.

duane miller

Comment

I have them for $100/$100 UPS. Most choose perforated off white vinyl, but I can do most any color of regular vinyl or cloth.

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
      64 R2 4 speed Challenger (Plain Wrapper)
      63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
      55 Speedster
      50 2R 10 truck
      JDP Maryland

Comment

I'm in Hell Angeles. And dont know of to many shops around here where that kind of stuff is done. I was almost thimking of buying some vynil or leather like material, take my old headliner down and slowly and carefully take apart. But now that i actually hear myself say that I think I'd much rather buy it.

Comment

Not $100 UPS, $10

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
          64 R2 4 speed Challenger (Plain Wrapper)
          63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
          55 Speedster
          50 2R 10 truck
          JDP Maryland

Comment

Along this line, I know of several shops who will do the headliner, till they hear 'Studebaker'.[V] One guy was appologetic, and said he would do it if I had the windshield removed first. [:0]

Lotsa Larks!
            Studeclunker
            A.K.A: out2lunch
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I've had good luck with www.automotiveinteriors.com. They are really great to talk with on the phone, and their kits fit great. About $100 for a cloth, slightly more for vinyl.

Comment

Working...
              X