This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for DG 250 parts?

Just at the moment that I discovered that my Speedster needs a new torque converter I saw the correspondence recommending Eddie Palmer in Van Wert, Iowa and printed it off. Unfortunately it seems that the telephone number given (515 445 5692) does not work and I wonder whether anybody can provide me with a correction or any other likely source for this. It would be even better if it were in the UK, but I doubt that is possible.

Peter.

Peter, that was me who put the phone number there, and I did not realize the area code has changed to 641 so the number should be 641-445-5692 now.

If you need your TC rebuilt, Northwest Transmission , east of Cincinnati, Ohio can cut it open, rebuild it, seal it back for you.

800-327-1955
    937-442-2811
    fax is 937-442-6555
    website ie www.bright.net/~nrthwest
    email is nrthwest@bright.net

I have a spare TC for my 1955 but it goes to Wisconsin with the car on Friday.

quote:Originally posted by Peter in London

Just at the moment that I discovered that my Speedster needs a new torque converter I saw the correspondence recommending Eddie Palmer in Van Wert, Iowa and printed it off. Unfortunately it seems that the telephone number given (515 445 5692) does not work and I wonder whether anybody can provide me with a correction or any other likely source for this. It would be even better if it were in the UK, but I doubt that is possible.

Peter.
    Sam Roberts

Comment

Working...
    X