This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather stripping

I know that about all weather stripping for Studebakers is available from many vendors. My question is are they all the same or are there differences in the quality? And to the point, Who offers the best quality weather stripping for my 53 Starliner? Thanks for any input. My car is currently at the painters and some of the stripping such as at the front of the doors would be better installed while the doors are off, So I need to aquire the weather stripping soon. Thanks again for any help.

Darryl C. Lewallen

More than likely it comes from the same source! No way would 3, or 4, manufacturers tool up for a small market.

quote:Originally posted by dclewallen

I know that about all weather stripping for Studebakers is available from many vendors. My question is are they all the same or are there differences in the quality? And to the point, Who offers the best quality weather stripping for my 53 Starliner? Thanks for any input. My car is currently at the painters and some of the stripping such as at the front of the doors would be better installed while the doors are off, So I need to aquire the weather stripping soon. Thanks again for any help.

Darryl C. Lewallen
    Sam Roberts

Comment

I think the best service[and quickest] you will get on this item is Studebaker International..They will sell you pieces made for your car. There are some people out there selling more or less 'universal ' rubbers.If you don't have their catalog,the # is 317-462-3124.No, I don't work for SI,,but I have been generally pleased with their service,and won't hesitate to buy from them again!-just my opinion!!!!

last of the finned Hawks!!
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
      X