This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Studebaker in the Great Race

Just received word that Pete Page and grandson Darrin Page of Hartford, SD will be running his beautiful yellow 35 Dictator Raodster for 2 days of the Great Race 2005. They will be running from Davenport, Iowa to Grand Island, Nebraska. Pete & Darrin won the chance to run in the big race by winning the Unlimited Class in the Sugar Valley Rally held June 3-5. 2005. The dates they will b e entered in the race are July 1 & July 2. For more information on the stops the race will be making go to the website www.greatrace.com. Come out and cheer Pete & Darrin and the other Studebakers entered in this years Great Race.

Awesome !! My dad and I are thinking of entering the '51 bizzy in the race for next year !! Can't wait.

Comment

My father and I are going to race in the Great race this go around. He just bought a 51 Champion sight unseen. We will be flying to West Virgina to pick up the car and then head to DC. for the start. We are in need of a little help. We need a Studebaker friendly brake shop between Huntington West Virgina and Washington DC. If any one can help it would be greatly appreicated. Thanks Joe

Comment

Working...
      X