This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking Auto Trans Fluid

The 1955 Sedan on the home page is like mine except my rims are white and I have full hubcaps. What would be most correct for a President?

Odd, I read the thread title, and swore it was about checking trans fluid level.

Both of my automatics have to be checked in gear, and warm. It is easier to by yourself with the DG 250 in the '55 than it is with the B-W FlightOmatic in the '66 Cruiser.

quote:Originally posted by curt

The 1955 Sedan on the home page is like mine except my rims are white and I have full hubcaps. What would be most correct for a President?
    Sam Roberts

Comment

Sam, I will learn to computer and how to make the software work. I must have been on the check transmission page I hit reply, if that's the last time to hit reply with a different subject, it will have been worth it.

Comment

I thought there was a goof up there, but the advice on checking fluid level is still valid.

quote:Originally posted by curt

Sam, I will learn to computer and how to make the software work. I must have been on the check transmission page I hit reply, if that's the last time to hit reply with a different subject, it will have been worth it.
        Sam Roberts

Comment

Working...
        X