This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door panels

Does anyone know if there is anyone who can repair them or am I just going to have to replace them all? Or if anyone happens to have some to sell like these please let me know. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...rsidefront.jpg This is a pic of my good one in case anyone has any matches for sale. It's in a car that is a Rose Mist in case the color isn't clear, 63 4 dr. Lark.

Have you tried SASCO?

Dallas,Texas

Comment

As Danarchy says, SASCO has GOBS of NOS door panels for 59 and up, Studes. While they may not have THE exact pattern as we see in your photo, they may have some from a different trim level that will fit like a glove. Also, they may not hav THE color you need but there's always vinyl dye!

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll check them out now.

Comment

Well it appears that it says U pick (visit only)on the door panels. I'll e-mail them and see if there are any other options because that's not doable. Thanks.

Comment

if you are restoring the car send them your old door panels and see if they can match them. Just a thought.

Dallas,Texas

Comment

Thanks Dan,
              I've put an email in to them so hopefully they will let me know if there are any options.

Comment

A couple of points....SASCO (N&A) used to ask for ID and body tag numbers and could pull the trim perfectly. With all the stuff they have up there, I'm not surprised it takes too long to pick. If you get lucky, someone close by can go over and "pick" for you.

Comment

Working...
                X