X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Lark Questions

Mr. Biggs,
    Thank you so much. I guess it's back to hunting again. I've found out a few things about the car hunting around on the net but not nearly enough. I bring it home this weekend if all goes well and I will have time then to really go through everything then. Looking foreward to it!

Thanks again!

Studebaker,
    Oh a two door hmm? Any pics?

Comment

63 Lark Questions

Hi! I'm new to Studebaker ownership. I purchased a 63 that needs a bit of work. I need to find out what years will interchange with the body parts on this 63. I'm looking for a bumper and have found one but it isn't the same year, it's a 60. Does anyone know if this year will work? And possibly a good place to do some research on the vehicle and to find answers to these types of questions myself because I'm sure more will come up. Thanks in advance for any help!

Comment

Join SDC and yoou will find allkinds of leads for your Lark. I saw a bumper for a 60 on ebay last night---hehe I wondered the same thing. I have a 63 2 dr sedan----Join SDC Join SDC [)][)]

RANDY

Comment

The 60 bumper won't fit right. her63 - this is the place you're looking for. Fire off your questions and we'll shoot back with answers. There's no really competent "interchage book", none. But after 30+ years of working with Studes, I and others here can tell you what fits what. That's really the heart and soul of this forum in the first place.

Miscreant at large.
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

We've got lots of extra 63 parts. We've finished a 63 4-door sedan, a 63 Wagonaire, and will be getting to a 63 convertible someday. [:I] What parts do you need?

Will
            starlightstude@att.net

"The Common Sense Car"
            "The Common Sense Car"

http://www.starlightstudebaker.com

'61 Lark "Isabella"
            '63 Lark "Lucy"
            '63 Wagonaire "Carl"
            A bunch of other Larks
            '50 Starlight, '55 Speedster , '58 Packard Hardtop, '59 Pickup, '64 Avanti "Jerry"

Comment

Hello her63!! Have no idea where you are at,but gotta tell you that today and tomorrow[may6,and may 7th,is a very large swap meet and car show [Stude only!] in South Bend,In. --If you are within reasonable distance,this is the place to be!!! For info,call Bill Robinson,219-996-6880 or Kevin Wolford,574-255-4355. Or call SASCO,574-287-3381,-or 800-722-4295 This info is in the may 2005 issue of turning wheels magazine-which you will receive monthly when you join SDC !!!!! Good luck with your Studebaker!!!
              Oglesby,Il.

Comment

52's right about South Bend![8D] I've been to this swap meet a couple of times. Talk about TOTAL Studebaker immersion![:0] And usually just about the best prices you could hope to find.

Miscreant at large.
                No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Actually,I'm from LaSalle ,Il--- 3 hour drive to SB ! As soon as my g-friend gets here,we're on our way
                  Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I have a 63' front bumper here in Massachusetts as well as a bunch of parts from a 63' 2-door sedan I parted out a few years ago. I have the split bench front and rear seats that were covered in plastic their whole life. Green cloth/vinyl...unfortunately the cat got to the seats..a little scratched, but definitely original and nice in the right car. Cheap.

Comment

If you ship those parts from Mass. by bus the cost is negligable. Just be patient. Our Canadian masters (Laidlaw) have been taking double doses of stupid pills lately.[)]

Still shipping by the dog is usually a lot cheaper.[:I]

Go Grey.. oops! sorry![:I]

Hey Jack!! If this guy does'nt want the seats e-mail me!! I would probably be interested!!

Lotsa Larks!
                      Studeclunker
                      A.K.A: out2lunch
                      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                      Ron Smith
                      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Make that I am interested in the seats!! My e-mail address is: studeclunker@peoplepc.com

Lotsa Larks!
                        Studeclunker
                        A.K.A: out2lunch
                        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                        Ron Smith
                        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Lotsalarks,
                          Looking for the front bumper and a driver side bracket first off. Also if I can find them, a driver side back up light, passenger side mirror. Will be bringing the car home by this weekend at the latest and can really get into it then and see what all I need.

Was pretty disappointed, had everything ready to get the DMV stuff done and get it home but the peeps I bought it from didn't have all the papers to me yet and couldn't get it towed.

Comment

Jackb,
                            Hi,
                            I'm good in the seat department. I know a guy who does upholstery and the seats are in decent enough cond I can have him do them for a price. I'm shocked really, the interior needs completely redone but it's not as scary as I first thought.

Comment

Working...
                            X