PDA

View Full Version : thanks once again

gotti210
04-27-2005, 11:12 PM
well once again i fell i need to thank mr biggs, sonny and all the others who keep inspiring me to keep my head up and keep meeting my studs problems head on

first i was having carb probs and was told my accelerator pump needed to be massaged in oil and it would probably work fine ...i had my doubts ......i tryed it and ill be gosh darned it worked and works like a champ:)

then i was having trunk hinge probs and i was told all kinds of things....any way i endede up lowering the hinge were it mounts to the body hoping it would lower that corner and it did .....trunk closes perfect now

you know you guys really inspire me to get my butt in gear and tackle these lil bugs head on and man i reallllllly appreciate EVERYTHING.

Sonny
04-28-2005, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the kind words and you're more than welcome from me. If a few hints and a little helping hand keeps ya on track, then I really feel like I'm accomplishing something by lending a hand. I'm just glad that I can help out where I can, when I can, and your public thanks inspires me to keep on keepin' on too! Hey, ya gotti take care of the family, right? ;):D Thanks again!

Sonny
http://RacingStudebakers.com

Roscomacaw
04-28-2005, 12:33 PM
gotti, your questions are as much an inspiration as our answers. I know Sonny and others that contribute here feel the same way I do. That is: More Studes is better![:p] I just hope to keep inspiring more folks to DRIVE their Studees! South Bend didn't build a single one with the intention of it being some kind of immobile curio. They came with 4 wheels on the ground and one for the driver to play with. That adds up to something to zoom around in![:0]
I'm not knocking the other orphan marques, but go visit their websites and see what sorta "action" there is there - or less yet - what action there is on the road with those others. They're basically one big museum that's spread around the country![V] Heck - I don't think many of the BIG 3 clubs have an emphasis on driving like we Stude nuts do!
Studes last chapter will be written when the last one goes for a casual (or even not-so-casual) drive. That won't happen so long as I have a driver's license![}:)]

Miscreant at large.